BASIC REQUIREMENTS FOR EMPLOYMENT WITH FREEMAN’S TREE CARE
- Drug Free
- Minimum of 18 years of age
- United States Citizen or valid Visa
- Two Forms of Identification such as Social Security Card and Birth Certificate
- Reliable Transportation
- Capable of lifting items weighing 50 pounds
- Capable of strenuous physical activity
- Available to work Monday through Friday and an occasional Saturday
- References from previous employer
Currently Seeking Qualified Candidates for These Positions:
- Groundman capable of driving a tree truck or other non-CDL vehicles
- Production Climber with proficiency in living tree ascension without spikes and familiar with proper pruning techniques. Skilled at tree removal using rope and rigging; crane experience is a plus.
- CDL driver with Class A endorsement with experience operating a grapple truck.
- Mechanic able to work on Diesel Trucks and Equipment.