Properly pruned and lush green trees that populate the campus of a corporate building or office park contribute significantly to a desirable professional image. They can help attract and keep long term tenants. They also maintain or increase the property value which is important to ownership.
Maintaining them as an asset is an investment if done proactively within a cost effective budget. Waiting for issues to arise and then reacting to them is not only more expensive but often times it is too little too late in terms of achieving the desired outcome.
The experienced ISA Certified Arborists and Tree Care Professionals at Freeman’s Tree Care understand much of the time demands on Property Managers and the need for dependable and capable Tree Service Providers to get them the best return on investment as possible. Our checklist when evaluating trees on commercial property includes:
- Detection and identification of tree safety issues
- Identification of tree issues as they relate to worker safety (ie; tree branches blocking parking lot lights.)
- Evaluation of pruning needs; limbs in contact with the roof, low limbs obstructing signage, sidewalks or parking spaces.
- Detection and identification of tree health issues.
- Tree planting opportunities to maintain canopy coverage.
We put together maintenance programs based upon priorities and needs and available budget. Often times there is no need for a huge capital expenditure. Property Managers and Facilities Directors tell us how the value our “partnership” and that we are much more than a contractor.
As our client, you will be on the top of the list for emergency response. Unlike most competitors, we do not jack our rates in the hour of need.